Vegan Crispy Potatoes Balls|Potato Balls Without Egg and breadcrumbs.
Hey potato lovers, here is the simple and crispy potato balls recipe for you and trust me you will love it.
potato is my all-time favourite vegetable, you can cook it in many different ways and you will find all of them very tasty. you can boil it, bake it, fry it, cook as a sabzi or curry.
This recipe can also be prepared if you have leftover boiled mashed potatoes. these potatoes balls have a crispy exterior and soft potatoes, onion and capsicum stuffing on the interior.
It can be prepared for a cocktail party, kids party, or for the iftaar. prepare these potato balls to pleasure your taste buds.
- How to make it step by step?
- How to serve potato balls?
- Other recipes you might like:
- Pin it later
How to make it step by step?
- Boil the potatoes, If you have leftover boiled potatoes then you can also use that.
- Peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
- Then chop the veggies that is onion, capsicum or green bell peppers, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
- Mix all chopped veggies with mashed potatoes and after mixing add red chilli powder, cornflour, and salt. again mix it.
- After mixing, shape the potato mixture into small walnut-size balls by applying oil on your palms then take a small portion of potato mixture and shape it into a ball.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Oil should be medium. fry the potato balls at medium flame and fry until golden and crisp.
- when fried transfer it to a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Serve it hot with chutney or dip.
How to Serve Potato Balls?
Serve it with coriander & yogurt chutney or mint chutney or tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney with some onions rings and tea or coffee.
Other recipes you might like:
- 5 boiled potatoes
- 1 small size onion
- 1 small size capsicum or green bell peppers
- 2 green chillies
- 1/8 cup chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Oil (for frying)
- Boil the potatoes and I have boiled 5 potatoes.you can also use leftover boiled mashed potatoes.peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
- Then chop one small size onion, one small size capsicum or green bell peppers, 2 green chilies finely chopped, and 1/8 cup chopped coriander leaves.
- Add chopped veggies and 1 tablespoon cornflour, 1/2 tablespoon salt, and 1 teaspoon salt to mashed potatoes.
- Mix it well.
- Apply oil on your palms and take a small portion of mashed potatoes and shape it into a ball.
- I have prepared 11 balls from it, repeat the same for the rest of the mashed potatoes.
- Heat the refined vegetable oil, fry the balls on medium flame until golden and crispy.
- When fried transfer it to a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Serve it hot.
- Fry the potatoes balls on medium flame to prevent it from burning.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
In winters or monsoon season, its one of the best times to enjoy these crispy potato balls with a hot cup of tea. you can also prepare this recipe for the guest visiting on last-minute notice and they will surely like it.
If you have tried this Vegan Crispy Potatoes Balls|Potato Balls Without Egg and breadcrumbs recipe or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and let me know how you liked it.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.
Pin it later
If you like this recipe then save it on Pinterest. ☺️