Easy and delicious restaurant style dahi chutney recipe|cilantro yogurt chutney: spicy, garlicky, cumin flavour, creamy, silky and coriander aroma🤤. sounds yum. Isn’t it? I love this chutney, it is very flavorful.
Accompany this cilantro yogurt chutney with any veg or non-veg appetizer or meals, salad dressing, spread it on a sandwich or a wrap. It goes with everything nicely, even it makes any food more flavorful, especially with kebabs, biryani and tikka.
I like this dahi chutney more than simple coriander chutney.
If you have ever visited Indian restaurants, then you would have known that how much important is this chutney for every Indian food.
This is my mom’s popular recipe, anyone who tastes this chutney always asks for the recipe. Try this chutney once you are going to love it.🥰
You can also decrease the amount of green chilli if you prefer less spicy. If you like it spicy just like me then follow the same quantity.
This restaurant style dahi chutney recipe is:
- Very easy to make
- Accompanied with Indian food
How to make green chutney with curd or yogurt:
1. In the mixture blending jar add coriander leaves, green chillies, garlic, cumin seeds and salt. Blend it into a smooth paste.
2. Add yogurt in it the blending jar and simply on and off the blender button. we don’t need to blend it we only need to mix it.
3. If you blend it more, the chutney will become thin. switch on the blending jar button count 1, 2 and off the button that’s it.😅
4. Chutney is ready, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It stays fresh for 2-3days.
Check out dahi dhaniya chutney recipe|Cilantro yogurt chutney video on YouTube.
Other recipes you might like:
Connect with us on Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest.
Restaurant style dahi chutney recipe|Cilantro yogurt chutney
Creamy and delicious restaurant style cilantro yogurt chutney, can be accompanied with Indian food, salads and sandwich. I hope you will like this recipe.
- 2 cup coriander leaves
- 5 tablespoon yogurt(dahi)
- 7 green chilli
- 12 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- In a blending jar add 2 cup coriander leaves, 12 cloves of garlic, 7 green chilli, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds and 1 tablespoon salt.
- Blend it into a smooth paste.
- Add 5 tablespoon yogurt and blend it for only 1 to 2 seconds, not more then that otherwise the chutney will become very runny.
- Chutney is ready, store the chutney in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Store it in an airtight container in refrigerator, it has yogurt in it so it stay fresh for 2 to 3 days. If the chutney becomes sour then it is no more fresh.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 40Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 19gProtein: 26g
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
If you have tried this restaurant style dahi dhaniya chutney| cilantro yogurt chutney or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.