quick and healthy corns Alfredo Pasta recipe|quick pasta dinner – this recipe is very easy to make and healthy as well
You can prepare the alfredo sauce at night and store it in
Step by step instructions with pictures:
- 1/3 cup boiled corns
- 1 1/2 cup farfalle pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt(or as desired)
- In a pot add water, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, then add 1 1/2 cup pasta and boil it until cooked.
- Meanwhile the pasta is boiling, add 3 tablespoon butter in the saucepan then add 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour in it and stir continuously on medium flame, so that flour is cooked and do not burn or turn brownish as well.
- Then add 1/2 cup milk and stir continuously so that there are no lumps and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- When the sauce starts to thicken, add 1/3 cup of boiled corn and mix it well. (if
saucehas thickentoo much you can little amount or 1/4 cup of milk)
- After mixing it, add 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Mix it well then add boiled pasta and again mix it. so that pasta is coated with sauce. simmer cook it for a minute.
- sprinkle some pizza herb mix and its ready to serve.
If you have prepared this quick and healthy corns Alfredo Pasta recipe|quick pasta dinner or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.