punjabi dry aloo sabzi|dry potato sabzi recipe without onion and garlic- step by step recipe with pictures.
Aloo ki sabzi is easy and delicious recipe, basically this recipe include boiled potatoes which is the main ingredient and that is saute with spices that is turmeric, coriander powder, cumin and garam masala.
This recipe can also be prepared when you don’t have time in the morning, or for your kids for their lunch box.
Even the college students living in pg or hostels can also prepare this recipe.you just need to boil potatoes and that you can boil day before and store in container in refrigerator.
Everyone has different method of preparing this recipe some make dry, some with curry.but this is my favourite recipe because it take less time to prepare.
I have learned this recipe from my mom she is great cook, and i am still learning from her.
This recipe has no garlic, onion and ginger. In India Hindus don’t eat food which has onion, garlic and ginger in the fasting month.so this recipe can be prepared in the fasting month too.
More recipes without onion and garlic –
Dry chane recipe without onion garlic and tomatoes
Other recipes you might like:
- 4 Boiled potatoes (diced)
- 2 Green chilli (slit)
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard seeds or rai
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin seeds or jeera
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder or haldi powder
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder or amchoor powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon refined oil or canola oil
- In a Kadhai or deep frying pan add oil.
- Heat the oil and add mustard seeds and let it crackle.
- Then add cumin seeds, green chilli and sauté it on low flame.
- Then add diced boiled potatoes, Turmeric powder, dried mango powder, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Mix it well gently, so that spices are combined with potatoes.
- Cook it on low flame for 5-7 minutes and it's ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
Serve it hot with roti or paratha.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 557Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
If you have tried punjabi dry aloo sabzi|dry potato sabzi recipe without onion and garlic or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.