Onion tomato toast|Easy to make onion tomato toast recipe- step by step recipe with pictures.
This recipe is very easy to make, you just need 5 minutes for prep and 5 min to cook and it’s ready! This toast tastes delicious, it can be prepared for breakfast or as a tea-time snacks.
Tomato-onion toast is open toast recipe topped with onion, tomato, coriander leaves, green chili, malai, and semolina.if you wish you can add capsicum, corns, and carrot.
I have used white bread in this recipe, but for a more healthier option you can use whole wheat bread or multi-grain bread.
This recipe is very easy, can be prepared by beginners learning to cook and students living in hostel can make this recipe as it does need much time and effort.
You can also prepare potato chips as a side dish with these toast.
HOW TO MAKE TOMATO-ONION TOAST STEP BY STEP?
- 1 medium size tomato
- 1 medium size onion
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 1 green chili
- ½ cup malai
- ⅛ cup semolina
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seed powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp milk
- 8 bread slices
- Refined oil or canola oil for toasting bread
- Chop 1 medium size tomato, 1 medium size onion, 1 green chili, and 1/4 cup coriander leaves.
- In a bowl add chopped veggies, then add 1/2 cup malai, 1/8 cup semolina or rava, 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoon milk. then mix it well and the mixture should neither be thin or thick. if the mixture becomes thick, you can add a teaspoon of milk according to its consistency.
- Cut the bread into half and spread the mixture on one side of bread.
- Heat 2 tablespoon refined oil on tawa or griddle then place the bread on tawa and roast the bread slice from one side on medium flame, until golden brown from beneath.flip the bread and roast from other side as well. keep checking the bread at regular intervals to prevent burning.
- When the bread is toasted from both sides, take it off from tawa then place it over a plate and sprinkle some chaat masala on it.
- Serve it hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
you can add a tablespoon of milk if the mixture becomes thick.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
Other recipes you might like:
If you have tried Onion tomato toast|Easy to make onion tomato toast recipe or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and let me know how you liked it.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.