instant vegetarian breakfast|malai onion sandwich|bread malai sandwich-step by step recipe with pictures.
malai is thick layer formed on the top of the milk, people in India call it malai or sometime cream.
Preparing malai onion sandwich is very easy, you can prepare this recipe at breakfast, teatime, or for lunchbox for your kids. this recipe just need 5 basic ingredients that are malai, salt, pepper, bread and onion.
Instead of white bread brown bread can also be used for more healthier option and with onion you can also add finely chopped capsicum, cucumber, tomato or carrot according to your preference.
Step by step recipe with pictures:
1. In a bowl add malai, chopped onion, black pepper powder and salt. Mix it nicely.
2. Slice the bread into two half then apply the malai mixture on the bread and press both the slice of bread.
3. Repeat the same for rest of the bread slices.
4. Heat the oil on tawa or a pan and place the sandwich on the tawa and cook it on medium flame.
5. When one side of the bread turns golden brown then flip it to the other side when both the sides are cooked and golden brown.
6. Transfer the bread to a plate and serve it hot with sauce or chutney.
Other recipes you might like:
- 1/2 cup malai
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala
- 3 to 4 tablespoon oil or butter for cooking
- 7 bread slices
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup malai, 1 small sized onion chopped, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.mix it, but don't overmix as malai may split.
- Cut the slice of bread into half. spread the malai onion mixture on bread slice, sprinkle some chaat masala onto it.
- Cover it with another slice of bread and press gently then heat the tawa and spread some butter or oil on it.
- Place the sandwich on tawa on medium flame, after few seconds when one side turn golden brown then flip the sandwich to cook another side and smear some oil on it.
- When both side are cooked and turned brown and crisp, then remove from tawa and its ready to serve.
- You can serve it with tomato ketchup, coriander chutney or with tea or coffee.
- You Can't go wrong with this recipe because it is super easy to make, just follow the instructions and your sandwich is ready.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
This recipe is easiest and simplest, you can prepare it for breakfast or as a tea time snacks. I hope you will like it.
If you have prepared this instant vegetarian breakfast|malai onion sandwich|bread malai sandwich recipe or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.