Learn how to make eggless chocolate banana bread, simple, moist and chocolaty bread with the flavour of banana and crunch of walnuts in every bite.😍
Banana has multiple health advantages, it is rich in potassium, fibre, vitamin b6, carbohydrate and magnesium. If you have overripe bananas left don’t throw it either make banana bread or froze it.
This cake smells incredible, you can team it up with a hot cup of tea or coffee. The secret to make the best banana cake is ripe bananas, ripe bananas are sweet and packed with full of flavour.
If you are following a vegan diet then you can prepare this by substituting sugar with vegan-friendly sugar.
Step by step instructions with pictures:
In a blender jar add ripe banana, Sugar and water. Blend it until a smooth mixture is formed. You can use ripe or over ripe bananas, the blackest and the softest bananas to make delightful cake.
Transfer the banana mixture to a bowl and add vanilla essence, white vinegar and vegetable oil or canola oil. I have used canola oil. Stir it well.
Sift all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and combine it well by adding little water until the smooth batter is formed.
Add chopped walnuts and fold gently. You can add any nuts you like.
Transfer the cake batter to a loaf cake tin and lastly top it up with chopped walnuts and choco chips or you can use chocolate chunks as well.
Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 45 minutes or if the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Let it cool completely, slice it and serve it.
Store it in an airtight container in a fridge, for room temperature you can store it in an airtight container for 1-2days.
Other recipes you might like:
- In a blender jar add 2 ripe bananas, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup water. Blend it until it turns into a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the smooth mixture to a bowl, then add 1/2 cup canola oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, and 1 teaspoon white vinegar.
- Mix it.
- Sift all the dry ingredients(all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & baking soda) in it and combine it by adding some water into a small batter.
- Add 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts in the batter and mix it. (do not over mix)
- Transfer the cake batter into a loaf or bread mould, sprinkle some chopped walnuts and choco chips.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius or on 356 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before serving.
Store it in an airtight container in a fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 7g
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
If you have tried How to make eggless chocolate banana bread or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and let me know how you liked it.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.