Learn How to make dhaniya chutney|Indian cilantro chutney:step by step instructions with pictures.
Dhaniya or cilantro or coriander has a special place in every Indian hearts. From garnishing the vegetables to making fried rice, cutlets, momos chutney and in various other recipes coriander is used. It enhances the flavour.
Dhaniya chutney is very popular in India, you will find it at every Indian restaurants and every Indian household. It has multiple uses too.
At my home green chutney is prepared once a week, sometimes it is finished in 3 to 4 days and sometime in 1 week. Everyone need this chutney especially during lunch time with some sabzi or curry.
It can be prepared in multiple ways like with yogurt, onion, peanuts, tomatoes, mangoes, mint etc. I will make sure to share the other different varieties of cilantro chutney too.
This Indian cilantro chutney is:
- Gluten free
- Very easy to make
- 5 minutes recipe
- Basic ingredients required
- No onion and garlic
- Can be accompanied with any Indian food
Step by step instructions with pictures:
1. Clean and wash the coriander leaves. Remove thick stalk.
2. In the mixture grinding jar add coriander leaves, green chillies, salt and lemon juice.
3. Grind it until a smooth consistency is formed.
4. It is ready to serve.
1. How long does cilantro chutney last?
Cilantro chutney last for 1 week in an airtight container in refrigerator.
2. What to eat with coriander chutney?
3. What is the green dipping sauce in Indian restaurants?
Green sauce in Indian restaurants is cilantro chutney and mostly you will find cilantro yogurt chutney because it goes very well with tandoori dishes and other snacks.
Other recipes you might like:
Checkout How to make dhaniya chutney|Indian cilantro chutney recipe video on YOUTUBE.
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 4 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon juice
- In the mixture blending jar add 1 cup chopped cleaned and washed coriander leaves then add 4 green chillies, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 lemon juice in it.
- Blend it until smooth in consistency.
- It’s ready.
- cilantro chutney can be stored in an airtight container for a week in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 36g
If you have prepared this Indian cilantro chutney or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.