Cheese corns nugget|potato cheese corns nugget- step by step recipe with pictures.
Try this delicious cheese corn nuggets perfect snacks for a get-together or for birthday parties. It has a cheesy and creamy texture with delicious sweet corns in it.
Usually, everyone buys frozen breaded nuggets, but you don’t need to buy anymore because once you will make this recipe you won’t purchase it.
You can also store breaded nuggets in an airtight container for 2-3 days in fridge.
Have you tried potato balls recipe without egg and breadcrumbs?
- How to boil potatoes and corns in a pressure cooker?
- Top tips:
- Step by step instructions with pictures:
- Other recipes you might like:
- Recipe card
How to boil potatoes and corns in a pressure cooker?
To boil potato– add the potatoes in the pressure cooker and add water in it, boil it for 2 whistles on high flame. After 2 whistle sim or set the flame on low for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add enough water in it that the potatoes are dipped in water completely.
To boil corns– pressure cook the corn with water and salt. Boil it on high flame for 3 to 4 whistle then turn off the flame.
Add enough water that the corns are completely underwater. Or for 1/2 cup corns, you can take 1 cup water.
- Fry the nuggets in the hot oil, otherwise it will soak up the oil.
- To make breadcrumbs, grind the bread piece into a fine powder and it’s ready!
- You can freeze the breaded nuggets for 2-3 days in the airtight container, and you can fry it later.
- You can shape the potato mixture into a ball as well and follow the same process.
Step by step instructions with pictures:
1. In a bowl add boiled mashed potatoes, boiled corns, grated cheese, pepper, salt, and dried oregano.
2. Mix all the ingredients.
3. Transfer the mixture to the parchment paper or in a big plate, then make big square of the potato mixture.
4. Cut the big square into small nuggets with the help of knife. You will get around 25 nuggets out of it.
5. keep it aside and prepare slurry by mixing cornflour or cornstarch, all-purpose flour, red chilli and salt. Add some water and whisk the mixture until there are no lumps.
6. Gently coat the nugget with slurry and then transfer slurry Coated nugget on the breadcrumbs, coat it with breadcrumbs.
7. Transfer the breadcrumbs coated nugget to a plate and repeat the same for the rest of the nuggets.
8. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, when the oil is hot fry the nugget on medium to high flame until it is golden in colour.
9. Transfer it to an oil absorbent paper or tissue paper to remove excess oil.
10. Serve it hot with tomato ketchup, green chutney or with tea.
Other recipes you might like:
10 minutes vegan chickpea salad
Cheese corns nugget|potato cheese corns nugget
Crispy bite with the cheesy and creamy texture, tastes delicious and the perfect party starter.
- 2 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup boiled corns
- 1/4 cup processed cheese
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoon cornflour or cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- In a bowl add 2 cup boiled mashed potatoes, 1/3 cup boiled corns, 1/4 cup processed cheese, 2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients until combined well.
- Transfer the potato mixture to a parchment paper and shape it into a big square and then you can cut it into a small square or nuggets. You will get around 20 to 25 nuggets out of it.
- To make slurry in a bowl add 3 tablespoon cornflour, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and red chilli powder.
- Mix all the ingredients with water and make a medium thick batter.
- Dip the nuggets in the slurry and then coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the nuggets.
- Heat the oil and deep fry it in a kadhai or deep frying pan. Make sure the oil should be hot enough otherwise the nuggets will break and will become soggy.
- Fry it on medium to high flame by flipping it from both the sides and fry until golden.
- When fried transfer it to a tissue paper and serve it hot.
- To make breadcrumbs, grind the bread piece into a fine powder and it's ready!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 49Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
If you have tried Cheese corns nugget|potato cheese corns nugget recipe or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and let me know how you liked it.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.