Cheese burst bread pizza|Cheese bread pizza|Bread pizza on tawa:cheesy, easy and delicious cheese burst bread pizza. perfect instant snacks for movie night or whenever you feel lazy and crave for pizza.
I won’t compare this bread pizza to original pizza it is different from that but it can satisfy your pizza craving. it is perfect snacks for birthday parties and get together.
As this is a quick recipe I have used tomato ketchup instead of pizza sauce if you have pizza sauce use that.
This recipe is perfect for bachelors or the student living in hostels or pg you can have alternative of pizza at very cheap price and with no effort.
I remember when I was living in hostel we use to contribute and save money for outing so that we can have some pizza, momos or burger after one month or sometimes 2 months.😅
We use to make cheese maggi, tea or sandwiches at hostel or anything which needs less ingredients and less time.
Any hostel student reading this would agree with me.☺️
I have also shared different variations related to this bread pizza I hope you will try and like it.☺️
Bread pizza ingredients:
- Bread: Use any bread of your choice either it’s multigrain or whole wheat or brown bread. but I prefer using white bread for this recipe. If you don’t want to use bread then you can also try roti pizza wrap.
- Pizza sauce: I have used a mixture of tomato ketchup, red chilli flakes and oregano. you can also add garlic powder or ginger garlic paste as well or you can also use homemade pizza sauce or readymade pizza sauce.
- Toppings: Use any veg or non-veg toppings of your choice like paneer, sweet corns, chicken or salami.
- Toast: You can toast it in a microwave, oven or pan.
- Bread pasta pizza: you can add white sauce pasta, pesto pasta or red sauce pasta after spreading pizza sauce then top it with cheese and toppings.
- Tandoori bread pizza: instead of veggies toppings add tandoori paneer tikka or tandoori chicken tikka or hariyali paneer tikka. Rest of the process will be same.
- Noodles bread pizza: add boiled maggi or cooked noodles after spreading pizza sauce then top it with cheese and toast.
If you have any other idea related to this then make sure to share your creation.
How to make bread pizza on tawa
- Firstly prepare instant pizza sauce, in a bowl add tomato ketchup, red chilli powder and dried oregano and mix it nicely.
- Pizza sauce is ready isn’t easy? but if you have pizza sauce then you can use that too.
- Then take a bread slice and cut off its 4 sides and roll it thin with a rolling pin. for 1 pizza you need 2 bread slices.
- I have used white bread in this recipe you can use any bread of your choice but recently I tried this same pizza bread with brown bread it didn’t tasted as good as white bread.
- According to me you should try this recipe with white bread, eating bread sometimes won’t affect your fitness.
- Now take one more bread slice spread cheese spread on it and layer it up with rolled bread slice as shown in the image.
- Then spread pizza sauce on it which we have made earlier. add cheese and your favourite toppings on it.
- In a pan drizzle, some oil or butter or ghee then place pizza bread on it then cover and cook at low flame until the cheese is melted.
- Don’t overcook it otherwise the bread base will burn make sure to cook it on low flame.
- when the cheese is melted sprinkle pizza herbs or oregano or red chilli flakes over it and its ready to serve. Serve it hot.
Checkout cheese burst bread pizza recipe video on YouTube.
Other recipes you might like:
- 4 bread slice
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon cheese spread
- 4 tablespoon grated cheese
- Toppings(capsicum, onion&tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oil or ghee
- Pizza sauce: in a bowl add 1/4 cup tomato ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder and 1/2 teaspoon oregano. It’s ready
- Now take 2 bread slice cut off its sides and roll it thin with rolling pin.
- Take another 2 bread slice spread cheese spread on it and place rolled bread over it then spread pizza sauce over it.
- Top it with pizza cheese(mix of mozzarella cheese & cheddar cheese) and veggies.
- Drizzle some oil on a non stick pan place bread pizza on it, cover and cook at low flame for 4 to 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Transfer the bread pizza to a plate sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes over it and it’s ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
Use your favourite toppings and if you want to make it extra cheesy increase the amount of cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 10g
All information presented are intended for informational purposes only.
If you have tried this Cheese burst bread pizza|Cheese bread pizza|Bread pizza on tawa recipe or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.