ALMOND BUTTERY COOKIES RECIPE|3 INGREDIENTS EASY COOKIES RECIPE – step by step instructions with pictures
looking for a quick baking recipe? or baking for the first time? This recipe is super easy and delicious to make, it just needs few ingredients and you will find every ingredient in your kitchen pantry.
These almond cookies are so light and crisp that you can eat them as snacks or for gift giving in the festive season or on Christmas as well.
I like to enjoy it with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee. this cookies or biscuit recipe needs no milk, no egg, no baking powder, no baking soda, and no vanilla essence.
Try it to surprise your friends and family. I bet you it will become your go-to recipe.you can prepare a batch of biscuit and you can store it 15-20 days at room temperature.you can prepare this recipe in advance for kid’s birthday party, or on any occasion.
These cookies spread a lot when baking, so make sure to give space between each cookie. if cookies dough does not hold the shape then you can add some flour so that cookies hold shape.
Everyone has different method of preparing cookies, to add more flavours you can add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder or Kesar as well, it’s optional.
Step by step instructions with pictures:
In a bowl add powdered sugar and refined oil or canola oil, whisk it for 2-3 minutes.
When sugar and oil are combined well then add all-purpose flour in two portions and mix it until the smooth dough is formed.
Divide the dough into a small walnut size portion and shape it into a ball.
Place one sliced almond on Centre of every cookie dough and meanwhile preheat the oven at 230 degrees C.
After 10 to 12 minutes bake the cookies at 180 degrees C for 15-17 minutes or until baked.
when the cookies aare bake let it cool down and store it in a airtight container.
Other recipes you might like:
*Some of my posts may contain affiliate links! Meaning: I get a small commission if you click & make purchase through those links and will not cost you anything extra.*
- In a mixing bowl add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 cup refined vegetable oil. whisk both oil and sugar well for 2-3 minutes.
- When oil and sugar are mixed then add 21/2 cup all-purpose flour in two portions and start mixing it until the smooth dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into small equal portion and shape it into a ball and put one sliced almond in the centre of each small dough.
- Preheat the oven at 230 degrees C for 10 to 13 minutes then bake it in a preheated oven for 15-17 minutes on 180 degree C, take them out when they are bake and start turning golden.
- When cookies are baked, let them sit on the baking tray for 5 minutes to cool down.
- It's ready! Store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
- If the cookie dough does not hold the shape of a ball or it spread immediately you can add 1/4 cup of more flour to it, or according to its consistency. but if you follow the proper measurement then you can't go wrong with it.
- According to the measurement of this recipe you can prepare medium size 21 cookies.
- Do not over bake the cookies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 720
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
If you have tried ALMOND BUTTERY COOKIES RECIPE|3 INGREDIENTS EASY COOKIES RECIPE or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.