A collection of over 30+ ramadan recipes which includes snacks, drinks, salad, dessert, sabzi and curries.
Most of the recipes in this collection are vegetarian and it can be prepared for suhoor or iftar also most of the recipes needs 15-20 minutes to prepare which is the best thing.
After 12-15 hours of continuous fasting, food play a very important role so eat healthy food and drink plenty of water, chaas or lassi to stay hydrated all day.
Plan your meals in advance add fresh fruits, yogurt, milk in you meal during iftar.
I hope you guys will like this iftar recipes collection and give it a try.
What is ramadan?
Ramadan is a holy month observed by muslims as a month of fasting. the observance of Ramadan is regarded as one of the five pillars of Islam, It lasts for twenty nine or thirty days.
The fasting starts in the morning before the sunrise and after the fajar azaan, fasting ends in the evening around the sunset which is called maghrib time according to Islam.
Wishing all my Muslims readers a very happy Ramadan Mubarak.
To view the recipe click on the name of recipe🙂
30+ Ramadan recipes for iftar:
1. Fruit cream: creamy, fruity and silky fruit cream recipe made using malai. The best part in this recipe is that this recipe doesn’t calls for whipping cream like all other fruit cream recipes, add lots of fruits according to your choice and enjoy it with meals or as a snack.
2. Cheese corn nuggets: delicious vegetarian nuggets prepared using potatoes, corn and cheese. You can even make this nuggets a day before and store it in refrigerator, this recipe is freezer friendly and you can fry it later or during iftar time.
3. Chickpea salad: healthy, quick and tasty chickpea salad recipe which can be made in less than 10 minutes.
yes, you read it right in less than 10 minutes add this salad in you iftar menu as they are the perfect snacks which can be served hot or cold. you can also try Quinoa salad with corns and chickpeas.
4. Chaas: this desi drink is perfect for summers and yogurt is essential for hot summers and chase prevents the feeling of thirst and is very at the same time hydrating.
Serve this masala chaas with meals during lifter or sehri.
5. Cheese burst bread pizza: cheesy and very easy to make bread pizza, add your favourite toppings, cheese and sauce to bread thats it. this cheese burst bread pizza doesn’t require oven or any fancy equipment.
6. Stuffed bread pakoda: this bread pakoda is stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes, but if you like it plain then skip the stuffing process then dip it in besan mixture and fry.
7. Hariyali paneer tikka: one of my favourite starter recipe, it has all the greens in it as its name suggests hariyali. make the large batch of green marination and grill it during iftar dawat.
Other paneer recipes you might like:
9. Sugar paratha: sehri or suhoor is the best time to enjoy this sugar paratha with gajar ka achar and chai or chaas. paratha is wholesome and will keep you energetic the whole day. you can also try methi paratha.
10. Papad chaat: it is the perfect side dish to any Indian or Pakistani meals, you can even increase or decrease the amount of toppings.
easy, quick, tangy, spicy, crispy and with lots of flavour. it is perfect snacks recipe and can be made in less than 10 minutes.
11. Malai onion sandwich: malai and onion goes perfectly with each other and this sandwich is creamy and super crunchy at the same time, it requires very basic ingredients which would be always available in your kitchen pantry.
You can try this recipe for iftar or sehri
12. Potato stuffed bread roll: these potato stuffed are very popular in India and Pakistan, the best thing is that you can prepare and keep it in airtight container in refrigerator as it stays fresh for 2-3 days.
It goest perfectly with tea or coffee and is perfect starter.
13. Dahi puri: It has end number of flavours and melts in the mouth, you can make golgappa at home at once in bulk and have different varieties of golgappas for 4-5 days. one thing to keep in mind is that storing the golgappa properly.
You will get multiple flavours in every puri that is sweet, tangy, sour, spicy, fruity, juicy and crispy. I can’t name all so you should definitely try this once and I hope you will like it.
14. Semolina Namakpara: fried crispy namkeen made using semolina, traditionally namakpare is made using maida to make it little healthy and extra crispy substitute maida with semolina.
Make this namakpare in big batch and store it in airtight container so that you can have it anytime or especially with tea.
Other recipes you might like:
15. Gulab jamun: after whole day of fasting you might be craving for dessert so prepare this milk powder gulab jamun, you can even make gulab jamun premix powder at home by following this recipe.
Have it at the last of meal and enjoy ☺️
Other milkpowder sweets recipes you might like:
16. BBQ style fried corns: fried sweet corns tossed in spices, it can be accompanied with non-vegetarian or vegetarian starters.
17. Sev Puri: It is a savoury chaat In which puri is loaded with boiled potatoes, chopped onion and tomatoes, chutney and thin sev. You can even add puffed rice, peanut or sweet yoghurt and make your own variety according to your taste and preferences.
18. Orange mojito: this recipe is quick, super easy and extremely refreshing summer drink, also this recipe requires 6 basic ingredients.
Serve it with snacks or nibble appetiser.
19. Aloo curry: simplest and easiest aloo curry. You just need 15 minutes to prepare this recipe and it tastes delicious with pooris or chapati.
Grated tomatoes in this curry make it tangy and the rest of the spices make it flavourful.
Other aloo recipes you might like:
20. Eggless marble cake: the perfect eggless moist marble cake which tastes delicious and have precise amount of sweetness. the swirls of vanilla and chocolate flavour look very attractive and it feels like eating soon.
Other eggless cake recipes you might like:
- Whole wheat chocolate cake
- Wheat cake with jaggery
- Ghee cake
- Semolina cake
- Chocolate semolina cake
- Chocolate banana bread
21. Watermelon juice: this juice is sugar-free, colour-free, preservatives free, gluten-free and vegan. Chill this summers with this super fresh and pure watermelon juice recipe.
This juice looks very appealing and has a vibrant colour, there is nothing complicated in this recipe and you can’t go wrong with this recipe, pinky promise!😌
22. Chilli chicken: very popular Indo-Chinese recipes, fried boneless chicken cooked in sauce and veggies. It is the very good starter non-vegetarian option.
24. Eggless vanilla custard: easiest and creamy eggless vanilla custard recipe prepared with few basic ingredients. once you will prepare this smooth and creamy custard, you will forget the store-bought custard powder.
25. Sukha kala chana: no onion, no tomatoes, no ginger, and no garlic. Surprised? Guess what! You just need some spices for seasoning and boiled black gram/chane.
This recipe hardly requires 10 minutes to prepare, you can include this recipe in your iftar meal.
Other recipes you might like:
26. No-bake dates brownies: freezer friendly, gluten-free delicious guilt-free dessert recipe. This recipe is very easy to make and extremely delightful.
27. Sheer khurma: sheer khurma or sheer khorma is very popular in India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. This dessert is prepared on a special occasion and especially in the holy month of Ramzan, Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha.
This sheer khurma recipe is rich and creamy also this recipe is without condensed milk.
28. Potato balls without eggs and breadcrumbs: this recipe can also be prepared with leftover boiled mashed potatoes. these potatoes balls have a crispy exterior and soft potatoes, onion and capsicum stuffing on the interior.
It neither requires breadcrumbs or egg.
29. Bhindi do pyaza: simple and delicious bhindi do pyaza or bhindi fry with onion prepared with bhindi, onion and spices. It is one of popular vegetarian dish in India.
It is gluten free and vegan, you can also try peanut stuffed bhindi.
30. Coconut ladoo without condensed milk: I have prepared this recipe two ways first one is with condensed milk and the second way is without condensed milk. So no worries!😉 you don’t need run to the store.
31. Bajra gur ki roti: meethi roti is very healthy and delicious, the flavour of fennel seed and cardamom makes it more yum. this recipe is shown 2 ways check it out.
32. Vegetarian monos: nibble style appetizer, stuffed with vegetarian stuffing. this momos recipe is Nepali style I have also shown 2 ways to shape momos in this recipe.
serve it with Nepali style momos chutney.
33. Mix fruit raita: healthy, refreshing, smooth and delicious recipe. this fruit raita is very easy to make and only requires 10 minutes.
34. Mohabbat ka sharbat: Experience old delhi style mohabbat ka sharbat at home in less than 10 minutes. it is very refreshing and full of flavours.
- 2 cup chilled milk
- 4 tablespoon roohafza or rose syrup
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup watermelon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- 1 cup chopped watermelon
- Ice cubes (as required)
- In a bowl add 2 cup chilled milk, 4 tablespoon roohafza or rose syrup and 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Mix it well.
- Then add 1 cup watermelon juice, rose water, 1 cup chopped watermelon and ice cubes in it. Mix it nicely.
- It’s ready to serve.
- Add chia seeds or sabja seeds, vermicelli noodles to the sharbat then top it with your favourite ice cream. falooda style mohabbat sharbat is ready.
- Kacchi lassi: to make kacchi lassi add all the ingredients except watermelon juice and chopped watermelon.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 0gSugar: 37gProtein: 6g
All information presented are intended for informational purposes only.
If you have tried any recipe from this iftar collection or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and also share a snap how it turned out.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.